Become one of us today, click to join!

Applying for staff

Maryanice123

Awards
  • First 50
1). What is your Minecraft username? ~MaryanIce

2). What is your Discord username? ~BatMan420#2062

3). What are your Timezone and Country? ~EST USA

4). Why do you want to be a Helper or Moderator on PvPBoss? ~ I would like to be a mod because I think I can help add builds and ideas to the server

5). What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~a lot, as of i can be on the server often more then 4 times a week and helping people have fun and getting to know the rules

6). Do you have any skill set or experience that you believe could help out the staff team as well as the network? ~I can make some pretty decent builds I am a good pvper so I can help catch hackers

7). What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~that i can make a better change and make way more people join the server

8). Why should we choose you over other applicants? ~ because i think i am a good fit and make the most of people to not only have fun

9). If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a Helper or Moderator? ~i would ask higher staff and see if they can help me

10). Do you have any hobbies or activities outside of Minecraft? ~ i do boxing running biking and soccer

11). How active can you be on the server? ~ for a week span almost every day

12). Anything else you would like us to know? ~
I'm trying to be a good moderator on your server and i think i can do just that, and i am 15 years old

Kamel

Staff member
Awards
  • First 50
1). What is your Minecraft username? ~MaryanIce

2). What is your Discord username? ~BatMan420#2062

3). What are your Timezone and Country? ~EST USA

4). Why do you want to be a Helper or Moderator on PvPBoss? ~ I would like to be a mod because I think I can help add builds and ideas to the server

5). What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~a lot, as of i can be on the server often more then 4 times a week and helping people have fun and getting to know the rules

6). Do you have any skill set or experience that you believe could help out the staff team as well as the network? ~I can make some pretty decent builds I am a good pvper so I can help catch hackers

7). What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~that i can make a better change and make way more people join the server

8). Why should we choose you over other applicants? ~ because i think i am a good fit and make the most of people to not only have fun

9). If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a Helper or Moderator? ~i would ask higher staff and see if they can help me

10). Do you have any hobbies or activities outside of Minecraft? ~ i do boxing running biking and soccer

11). How active can you be on the server? ~ for a week span almost every day

12). Anything else you would like us to know? ~
I'm trying to be a good moderator on your server and i think i can do just that, and i am 15 years old
Don't apply here

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!