USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

----------Staff--Apply----------

Jellyisnice_Jr

Awards
1). What is your Minecraft username? ~ZelKam

2). What is your Discord username? ~nihal#0988

3). What are your Timezone and Country? ~Bangladesh,GMT

4). Why do you want to be a Helper or Moderator on PvPBoss? ~ I want to be a moderator becuase I want to help alot on this server like help people and eachother. I want mod because i want to help the server, get rid of hackers and also make better player experience.

5). What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~ I will ban hackers and also help build more things to contribute to this server . I believe I could do anything.

6). Do you have any skill set or experience that you believe could help out the staff team as well as the network? ~ I do have skills and experience as a staff member,I have been moderator in other servers. well i am mod on another server too so i have experience.

7). What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~iI am kept motivated to make the players experience more good . To help everyone,tell someone what they don't know anything like that!

8). Why should we choose you over other applicants? ~ Becuase I am very experienced as a staff and you should choose me over other applicants. because i have past experience of being mod and i will be mod

9). If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a Helper or Moderator? ~ i will handle it with a third person prespective and if it also not possibe I would call a higher rank via dm's

10). Do you have any hobbies or activities outside of Minecraft? ~playing FoodBall,Cricket and A lot Of other things

11). How active can you be on the server? ~ More than 5 Hour

12). Anything else you would like us to know? ~
I will be a Good Moderator.For the Server and Help the Server to Grow Up.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • skr4l skr4l:
    Discord got banned send the link
    Link
  • olget olget:
    Hi!
    Link
  • _UzairGamingYT_ Chat Bot:
    _UzairGamingYT_ has joined the room.
  • skr4l skr4l:
    Olget, my discord account got disabled. I’ve made new one, can you send the discord link?
    Link
    skr4l skr4l: Olget, my discord account got disabled. I’ve made new one, can you send the discord link?